|Dance for Your Life|
|Episode Number||10 (10 Overall)|
|Air Date||December 11, 2012|
|Third Place||Asia Monet Ray|
Cirque du Solos
Make It Count!
Only three dancers remain for the grueling final round of this life changing competition. With $100,000 and a scholarship to the Joffrey School of Ballet in New York on the line, the three remaining girls must dance for their lives. But they're not alone. Former contestants and their moms make a surprise return for one last performance. It all comes down to the two hour finale when Abby will reveal her first Ultimate Dancer.
|All Dancers||Mama I Made It||Open|
|The Finish Line
|Brianna||Burn So Brightly||Contemporary|
Robin, Richy, and Abby's professional dancers all performed routines at the finale. Robin and Richy performed with their own special dancers.
Back Up Dancers
Back Up Dancers
|ALDC Professional Company's Performance||Contemporary|
- As the winner of the group challenge, Madison chose the order which the solos were performed (Asia first, Brianna second, and herself last).
- Brianna was crowned as Abby's Ultimate Dancer.
- For an unknown reason, Tessa, Tua, and Kyleigh Jai did not return for the finale.
- Robin and Richy perform for the audience for the first time.
- Abby, Robin, and Richy become mentors for the final three on their last day of rehearsal and tackle the dancer's weakest areas.
- This is the first episode without a weekly theme and skill.
- For the first time, the main group dance is judged.
- While Robin is performing her routine, a shot of the green room is seen and Brianna is in her solo costume but the trio was the next performance.
- While Richy performs his routine, both Madison and Brianna are in their group dance costumes, when the both of them had just finished the trio with Asia.
- While Abby's students perform, a shot of the green room is seen where Madison is wearing her costume from the group dance, however, she had just finished her solo.